Water Lantern Festival
Date: TBD 2022
Water Lantern Festival is filled with fun, happiness, hope, and great memories that you'll cherish for a lifetime. This is a family friendly event that can be shared by everyone. Friends, families, neighbors, and lots of people that you haven't met can come together to create a peaceful, memorable experience.
Be sure to join our "Notify Me" list so that when the lantern festival comes to Morris County, you'll be the first to know. Additionally, you'll be able to get tickets at the lowest possible price, so spread the word about the Water Lantern Festival and let's Light The Water together.
Water Lantern Festival is more than just an event, it's an experience. We realize that everyone has different life circumstances and many are going through the same struggles and victories, heartfelt losses, and personal gains. These life-events, and the emotions that go along with them make us human. At Water Lantern Festival, we bring everyone together to create an atmosphere of hope, unity, love, and happiness.
Don't miss out!
In the end we'll only regret the experiences we didn't create. Life is short, and we want to help you make the most of it. Water Lantern Festival is an emotional, inspiring, motivating experience! Let go of the things that hold you back, and let in the positive forces of connection from those around you. Let's do this, together!
Click on Notify Me to get the following benefits:
- A secured spot once registration opens (for at least 7 days after registration opens)
- The opportunity to register for the Morris County Water Lantern Festival at the lowest price.
- An entry into our exclusive VIP contest to win free stuff.
Each adult ticket comes with the following:
- Floating lantern to launch on the water
- Commemorative drawstring bag
- Marker to decorate your lantern
- Wristband for entry into the event